Ok, seriously... I am so excited for you three! Little baby boy Lee is going to be a freaking Stud. I can already tell. (I have to admit I am a bit jealous... some day I will get my boy!)
Second, the picture of your little family on the right hand side is AMAZING, and your blog just keeps getting better and better!
Third, when can we hang out with you again?!? Hopefully sooner rather than later. We need some LEE time... ASAP.
Lis congratulations! You will love having a boy. It's the best. How perfect is that. Chanel and the new baby boy will be so beautiful. That's so exciting. Love ya Lis.
WHAT?@?!!! That's amazing! You guys are probably the best parents on the planet so I'm all for you guys reproducing as much as possible. Keep it up. The world needs more little Lisanne's running around!
oh yeah congrats! so excited to hear the news! oh what a cute lil family HE will complete, for now at least :) um p.s. is the fam pic on your profile new...absolutely love it, so beautiful!
Congrats on your baby boy! Guess what? We're having a boy too. Marianne is due in February. Jeff, my boy is going to dominate your boy in pretty much any sport. Like father like son. Keep in touch!
Wow! Congratulations! That is so exciting!!! He and Cooper really wont be too far apart! What a stud--I'm so excited to meet him! So sad I had to find out via blog!! Steve and I need some Lisanne and Jeff time! Please!! Love you guys. Congrats.
CONGRATS!!! What exciting news! Little babies are the best, and you will love having a little boy! Hope you are feeling alright too. What an exciting time! He's going to be a little cutie. -Kelli Schwarz
I can't believe you guys are pregnant again...it is so good to hear from you. I am so glad that I have your blog and can see what you guys are up to. Sad you left new york but glad that you are happy and awaiting child number 2
That is so great Lis! I am so happy for you both! How perfect! I really miss you! So sad that I don't get to hear about the girls trip from each of you. And talk about how it is being pregnant again. So many great chats... xoxo
Congratulations on your new addition! I am really happy for you guys! What a good combo 1st a girl and now a boy! Can't wait for the christmas party get-to-gether! Nichole Gough
36 comments:
Congrats on the baby boy on the way! We are excited for the new addition to your family! love, jana
Hooray for baby boys:) - so excited to met Bevan's little friend! CONGRATS!
Ok, seriously... I am so excited for you three! Little baby boy Lee is going to be a freaking Stud. I can already tell. (I have to admit I am a bit jealous... some day I will get my boy!)
Second, the picture of your little family on the right hand side is AMAZING, and your blog just keeps getting better and better!
Third, when can we hang out with you again?!? Hopefully sooner rather than later. We need some LEE time... ASAP.
Love you guys!
Jon
May the Ralph Lauren extravaganza BEGIN!!!!
Forget 20 week ultrasounds....:)
One of each! You can't ask for anything better! But I am a little biased...
yeah! congrats on a baby boy!
How fun for you guys! Congrats! Now if I could only figure out how to do that!!! :)
How is Shelby doing? I keep checking the Boston blog for updates but havnen't seen anything new!
A boy! That's great! Congrats from all of us!
congratulations. We are excited for you.
congratulations. We are excited for you.
Lis congratulations! You will love having a boy. It's the best. How perfect is that. Chanel and the new baby boy will be so beautiful. That's so exciting. Love ya Lis.
Congratulations!! How fun for you all...a girl and a boy! Hope you all are doing well!! Love ya!!
How exciting! Congratulations. Now you'll have one of each.
Congratulations and I'm so excited for you guys!
yay a baby boy!! congrats!! any names already picked out?
Yeah!! Boy, girl, it doesn't matter. Babies are wonderful not matter what! xxx ooo
WHAT?@?!!! That's amazing! You guys are probably the best parents on the planet so I'm all for you guys reproducing as much as possible. Keep it up. The world needs more little Lisanne's running around!
Yeah I can't wait to see his outfits!
oh yeah congrats! so excited to hear the news! oh what a cute lil family HE will complete, for now at least :) um p.s. is the fam pic on your profile new...absolutely love it, so beautiful!
Congrats on your boy news. It is so nice to have one of each first thing so that the rest can be just for fun!!
Congrats!! That is so fun to have one of each!! Well done, that's exciting! emily
Congrats Lisanne! Baby boys are so so so much fun!
Love ya!
-Emily
Yeah! I am so excited and I am sure you are too.
Call me sometime. I miss you!
Congrats on your baby boy! Guess what? We're having a boy too. Marianne is due in February. Jeff, my boy is going to dominate your boy in pretty much any sport. Like father like son. Keep in touch!
Congratulations! How exciting! I don't know if you saw my earlier comment, so if you didn't and you want to see how big the girls are, our blog is:
nydegaetanos.blogspot.com
Yeah! I am so excited for you! You will love it!!!
Congratulations! We are so excited for your family!
We couldn't be more thrilled for you guys! Can't wait to see you again soon!
Wow! Congratulations! That is so exciting!!! He and Cooper really wont be too far apart! What a stud--I'm so excited to meet him! So sad I had to find out via blog!! Steve and I need some Lisanne and Jeff time! Please!! Love you guys. Congrats.
CONGRATS!!! What exciting news! Little babies are the best, and you will love having a little boy! Hope you are feeling alright too. What an exciting time! He's going to be a little cutie. -Kelli Schwarz
I can't believe you guys are pregnant again...it is so good to hear from you. I am so glad that I have your blog and can see what you guys are up to. Sad you left new york but glad that you are happy and awaiting child number 2
That is so great Lis! I am so happy for you both! How perfect! I really miss you! So sad that I don't get to hear about the girls trip from each of you. And talk about how it is being pregnant again. So many great chats... xoxo
Congratulations on your new addition! I am really happy for you guys! What a good combo 1st a girl and now a boy! Can't wait for the christmas party get-to-gether!
Nichole Gough
Congratulations! Little boys are so much fun!
Post a Comment