Ugh I CAN!!! I have a friend who reads them each twice! I know there is one more book where it is from Edward's view on twilight... not the same let's be honest!
I am almost finished, and the girls and Derik are praying Stephenie Meyer doesn't write any more books so they can have me back...but I haven't read "The Host" yet!
4 comments:
Ugh I CAN!!! I have a friend who reads them each twice! I know there is one more book where it is from Edward's view on twilight... not the same let's be honest!
oh, me me me me! I want more!
I am almost finished, and the girls and Derik are praying Stephenie Meyer doesn't write any more books so they can have me back...but I haven't read "The Host" yet!
You and I would be great friends...I can tell by this post!
I'm such a fan of these books too!
Post a Comment