8.07.2008

Eating, Breathing, Sleeping 'Bambi'!


Every morning I hear the voice in the monitor, weeping, wailing, crying for "Bambi". It's the first thing we watch when we wake up and the last thing we watch before we go to bed...and then all throughout the day of course. Any ideas for replacements?

6 comments:

Matt & Megan Berry said...

bless my soul- i couldn't figure out how to find your blog for the longest time. But I did! And I must say, you have the most beautiful family! Hopefully we can see you guys sometime soon! Oh and I recommend Little Mermaid- under the sea never gets old.

Trish said...

Emma is stuck on Monster's Inc. Wanna trade?

Debbie Richmond said...

That is too funny, Vicki was Sleeping Beauty and Mary Poppins, I still to this day know every word to every song in both movies and she is 23.......lol! xxx ooo

Sarah said...

Alright Cha-cha!! She has reached the repetitive movie reel stage. I remember the days that Andie could care less about TV & movies, not now. We've been stuck on Cinderella, Enchanted, Aladdin (oh we've been through a ton!). I just switch them out. Force change!!!

Kari said...

We are STILL on Cars....although Bambi isn't much better! So sorry.

Kenz said...

Hey, cute family picture! Let me tell you what we love at our house: Land Before Time, 'rella (Cinderella), and Curious George. Those are the constants!