7.02.2008
Three Lee's Moves to Four!
We're expecting our second baby. Our first appointment is Thursday and we can't wait. Almost 12 weeks and only 203 days to go! Our due date is January 21st. We'll follow suit after Tiffany who is due a month after Stephanie who is due a month after Shelby. WILD! This will be the 12th grandchild on our Christensen side and the 15th grandchild on our Lee side. We're all thrilled about the addition.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






23 comments:
Lisanne and Jeff!
I am so excited for you guys! You are my hero's! It is also so fun to see your baby counter on your blog! I loved looking at ours every day... too much fun!
Love you both,
Jon
Congratulations! This is Ben and Brittany May from Syracuse, I found your blog via the Salvesen's. We are glad to see you guys are doing well. Your little girl is beautiful. Take Care!
YEA!!!!!!! Congrats. This will be so fun to see you preggers. I bet you are cute!! So fun that there will be so many grandkids so close. :)
I don't know why, but the previous comment said it was from Mike, but it was really Sarah B. ???? hmmm
You've got to be kidding! Go look at our blog. Hooray!!
okay I have so many songs right now.. first of all, that hike was ridiculous and small varments kept poking out of holes to greet us like something straight out of pet cemetery. Second of all, your baby is going to be so amazing (second to mine) and they will be best friends! ha! totally kidding but kind of funny. Thirdly, mom just might go into cardiac arrest just THINKING about the sum of grand-babies all at once. OHH the baby clothes shopping we will do and all the chunky thighs that will be roaming around the house. What a delight! I can't wait to eat them all up! yum yum yum
oh TOTALLY forgot to comment on the amazing song choice! Way to introduce Archuletta to the crew. Welcome david!
What wonderful news!!! Congratulations all around!
Congrats on baby number two!!! I can't believe how big your family is getting. Oh and I am so impressed with your hiking adventure! Love, Jana
We couldn't be happier for you both! Hey - thanks for the amazing Birthday Surprise. So unnecessary...but I LOVE it! Love you! xoxo
That is so great! Congrats to you guys! :)
Congrats! How exciting. Enjoy your time with Chanel cause when the second one comes it will be crazy, but a good crazy I wouldn't have it any other way!
congratulations...what an exciting time!
Congratulations. That is awesome! Way to go girl.
yay!! okay, of course my first reasction was hooray! but....my quick second reaction was, phew! i knew she was pregnant. thus, the weird question of did you keep us out of the loop abt something. funny tyhough how i knew it and you are barely pregnant and barely telling everyone. wow, im amazing! did i ever email you back lisanne? if not, im a lamewad!we miss you! we will prob go to utah in aug....let me know if we can visit! love ya!
Congratulations you guys! How exciting for your family. I have to say I'm glad you and not us yet-we can still barely handle the 1!
Congratulations, we are so excited for you!
Congrats!!!! How exciting!!!
You're just two weeks behind me! Did you know you were pregnant at Glen & Victoria's wedding? You sneaky girl!
I am so happy for you! You've wanted this since the moment, or rather a few moments... after you had cha! Congrats! Can't believe the line up of babies happening in that family! Wish I were there to enjoy it! Give everyone xoxo and I love them.
Holy smokes guys....that is awesome. Congrats on the newest addition.
Congrats to you both! So happy for you!
Congratulations on the new little one! We're so happy for you!
Post a Comment