Off to Park City with our Lee family in tow, from rodeo's to parade's to Bohemian Festival's we did go... Without question, being an American is the greatest blessing we enjoy. All weekend, we felt so privileged to enjoy so many freedoms. God bless those who have given so much and those who are currently sacrificing to make such joys possible!
All the kids lined up on the front row at the Oakley Rodeo. I miss my roots!
Here are my nieces, sister-in-law and mother-in-law at the Main Street parade.
Chanel with her beloved "cousies".






9 comments:
She couldn't be any cuter! She looks exactly like a little mini Lisanne! We love her so much - her little smile just absolutely melts us to pieces! Love you bunches! xxoo Steph
Chanels little dress is too cute! Can't believe how much she looks like you! Congrats on baby #2!!! Can't believe all you girls are due so close. How fun for you all and the cousins too. How is Shelby doing??? So fun to see your updates! Email me your email and I can add you to my blog!!! Say "hi" to your family for us! Jessie Thompson ja1thompson@yahoo.com
Ok, I have to concur with Stephanie. Chanel has turned into a mini Lisanne. Could anything be cuter? She's starting to look like a little girl and no longer like a baby. Time flies....
Lisanne, I ran across your blog thru Amy's. I have seen so many babies look like their parents but I must say your little cha cha looks like you did the first time I saw you. Diane and I took you and your brothers and Stacie to Fashion Fair Mall. You fell asleep so I just carried you while we shopped. What a beautiful family you have.......:) xx oo
What a fun weekend! You guys are so cute! I'm so happy for you guys with your upcoming addition to your cute family! Chanel looks beautiful like her mom!
hey Lisanne, I don't know if I've commented before, but I found your blog from Tiffany's...Your daughter is GORGEOUS! You have such a cute family. I'll have to tell Holli that you're a blogger.
She is gorgeous Lis! I love the 4th outfit! But honestly, she is way too big, way too fast!!!!!!
What a great 4th and LOVE the outfit! Congrats on your new bundle of joy on the way!
Lis what a fun 4th. You have a beautiful family. I hope you guys are doing well. Love ya Lis.
Post a Comment