7.10.2008

Happy Birthday To You...


28 years old babe! Can you believe it? I'm so proud of you. And we never thought we'd get here...

8 comments:

Our Loved-up Family said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! Glad you made it:)

Burnside Family said...

Happy birthday Jeff! have a great day

Kelly said...

Lisanne! Your family is so beautiful! I'm turning 28 in a week and a half. It feels like we were just in YA's. Geez! You look so great. Congrats on the new baby. I would love to hear from you!

Britney said...

You know what's funny...I always remember your b-day (well maybe not the exact day...but always within the week!)

Hope you had a great one!

Sarah said...

oh man!! We missed it!!!!! Sorry Jeff.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt and Jamie said...

Happy Birthday bro! But you are wearing the wrong colors...I don't think graduating from that school really counts for much. :) We miss you guys!

Krazy Keetch's said...

Hey neighbors!! The Keetches here. I was looking at Trish Allen's blog and I saw you guys on here!!! How sweet is that. And did I ever tell you you are the best neighbors ever. Really you are..oh and happy 28th Jeff!

The Christensen Family said...

We LOVE Jeffy! There should be more days that we get to celebrate the amazing guy he is. Our family just wouldn't be the same without him! XXOO