This past weekend we had one of my very best friends come to visit. Auntie Marissa connected with Chanel for the first time and now Marissa will forever be a part of cha cha's little life. She couldn't get enough of her, neither could I. We packed the weekend with everything you can imagine and somehow made new times feel just like old times again. Every time she leaves, I feel as though I haven't had enough. We miss you until we see you again Miss.
7.16.2008
Farewell Marissa...
This past weekend we had one of my very best friends come to visit. Auntie Marissa connected with Chanel for the first time and now Marissa will forever be a part of cha cha's little life. She couldn't get enough of her, neither could I. We packed the weekend with everything you can imagine and somehow made new times feel just like old times again. Every time she leaves, I feel as though I haven't had enough. We miss you until we see you again Miss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
so glad you had a great weekend. heard that you've been feeling awful otherwise. i am soooooooooo sorry. I wish I could squeeze another baby in me to relieve some of your pain. No fun at all. Thanks for the sweet note you left the other day. You are such a great friend!! I'll be praying for you to have better days. Love, sarah:)
PS: we'd LOVE to have chacha come over and play. PLEASE let us!
Feeling awful? My guess is boy. I was so sick with Channing, but felt great with Samara. Hmmmmm.... Who needs Chinese calendar when you've got Kenz predictions? Hope you're getting over the worse!
Lisanne! Wow, it's been a really long time. Congratulations on baby #2. I was looking at your pictures and I can't get over how much Chanel looks like you...and how much Jeff looks like McKay. Do you hear that a lot? Anyway, you guys look so happy.
Missed you at Ash's lunch the other day. It was fun but we would have loved chatting with you. You look great. How are you feeling? When are you due?...so many questions. :) Your little Chanel is so cute. I love her hair. I'm just waiting for Bridget's to come. Just waiting!
How fun Lis. I am glad your sweet friend was able to come visit you. And CONGRATS on your babe. How fun is that. The beginning is the worst, sorry if your not feeling the best. How neat to be having your second though. So cool. Let me know if you need anything. Love ya Lis.
Donk Donk shash look so big in these pictures! What's happening? I keep hearing her little voice inside my head "ya" and "Kith" (aka chris) ha she is pretty much perfect. I mean right? We love her!
Hey Lisanne - do you remember me from good old Syracuse? I got to you through Melinda Salveson's blog - I just had to see your little girl, because I've never seen her - she is absolutley adorable! And of course you and Jeff are as gorgeous as always - such a beautiful family! If you want to see the most recent pictures of our family, our blog is www.nydegaetanos.blogspot.com
Congratulations on baby #2 (that's when it gets really intersting!), and it's good to see you are all doing so well.
Post a Comment