7.29.2008

This One's For Kenz!

No matter what time of day, these are the cravings of choice.

Yum...watermelon. So juicy it quenches my thirst.

Even better...greasy little nuggets that come in a perfect four, six or eight pack. Unfortunately, Chick-Fil-A is not as close as I'd like. These nuggets are a delectable luxury.

5 comments:

Kenz said...

So, are you tempted to occasionally take a bite out of Cha Cha's clothes? Sometimes I am! Don't be fooled by the pic on my blog- we are no where close to potty training. She just likes to sit on it from time to time. Glad I'm not the only pregnant woman eating fast food all the time. Wish we could make nugget runs together! OOXXOOXX

Kenz said...

So, are you tempted to occasionally take a bite out of Cha Cha's clothes? Sometimes I am! Don't be fooled by the pic on my blog- we are no where close to potty training. She just likes to sit on it from time to time. Glad I'm not the only pregnant woman eating fast food all the time. Wish we could make nugget runs together! OOXXOOXX

Proudfit Family said...

Thats is so funny about chik fil a because that is my number one pregnancy craving. I have to limit myself to only eating it about twice a month. Congrats on your upcoming baby!

tiff and chris johnson said...

Donk, to say the LEAST! We love these little nugs-almost as much as otter pops! Why have you not indulged in the o.p's yet? They will change your life as much as watermelon.. grapes are my latest fad. Something about the crunchy juicy is just all too appealing. I love being preggers with you. Come over and let's munch together. xoxo

The Christensen Family said...

So happy that you admitted the love affair with Chik-fil-a! A personal favorite also... I simply adore you and get the biggest giggle thinking of your little obsession. Now if you could just gain some weight... Love you! :)