Where did you guys find those costumes?! You guys are too cute! It looked like it was a blast...I wish our families were a little more into Halloween, but I guess it spares matt and I the whole costume thing (I don't think he would be too into it). anyway, happy Halloweeeeeeen!!
DONK!!! AMAZE!!! Costumes so fun! Best Cruella and mary poppins ever! hahah just kidding, seriously though so cute. So happy i could see the pictures! It turned out just the way I knew it would. You're so amazing.. I love you
Just stop it with those costumes. Absolutely amazing, wouldn't have expected anything less. You two continue to amaze me. And love the pictures of precious little Cha Cha. Such a doll. We love you two and need to hang out soon!
7 comments:
Where did you guys find those costumes?! You guys are too cute! It looked like it was a blast...I wish our families were a little more into Halloween, but I guess it spares matt and I the whole costume thing (I don't think he would be too into it). anyway, happy Halloweeeeeeen!!
I loved the costumes! It looks like you guys are doing well. I can't believe how big Chanel has gotten since the last time we saw her.
DONK!!! AMAZE!!! Costumes so fun! Best Cruella and mary poppins ever! hahah just kidding, seriously though so cute. So happy i could see the pictures! It turned out just the way I knew it would. You're so amazing.. I love you
Lis and Jeff...
Just stop it with those costumes. Absolutely amazing, wouldn't have expected anything less. You two continue to amaze me. And love the pictures of precious little Cha Cha. Such a doll. We love you two and need to hang out soon!
Loves,
Jon, Ash, and the Lilster :)
I love the costumes! I have always wanted to be Cruella...I might have to borrow that one from you! And with a baby puppy, just too cute.
You three win the prize for best costumes! Hope Cha Cha is feeling better. Lis - how is week one at school? xoxo
Post a Comment