10.29.2007

Eight Months Old!

Chanel will be eight months old this Saturday. I begin student teaching next Monday and find tears streaming down my cheeks once a day just thinking about leaving her. Time passes much too quickly with a child to keep you busy. She brings Jeff and I so much happiness. This song sums it all up for me. Every time I look at her, I find myself yearning to be more.

23 comments:

Broadbent Family said...

Oh my gosh she just keeps getting more adorable! I really can't take her Lis!! Last night Steve and I were looking at her pictures and he said "she is a model baby!" I can't believe it has been 8 months. It goes by way too fast. Hey--I got your cute message--I was in Michigan. I just got back Sunday. We really do need to hang out though--I miss you guys so much. I finally answered the tag! ha. Took me way too long. Love you. I'll call you.

Kari said...

She is so beautiful! I love the music and pics...kind of makes you appreciate your little ones all the more!
Love you!

Brooke and Dustin Jackson said...

Lisanne.. she is soo darling! It mademe get teary watching your slide show, because they do grow so fast! Little girls just melt my heart....

You two are beautiful!

Dave and Shelby said...

So cute. You are so good at keeping up with the blog. The family halloween party looked so fun. Anyways all of the pictures are so cute. You guys are amazing parents... XOXO Shelby

christensen crew said...

Wow, so much to see on your blog, I love it! The pics are SO great, all of them. Love the Halloween pics of the Lees. You guys look PERFECT! And Jeff's parent's are too cute...
I can't believe Cha Cha is 8 months! What a sweet post to her. love you....kate

Toomey Family said...

You have such a beautiful family! Jeff, thanks for sending us the link to view your blog. Matt and I have loved seeing how your family is doing.
Aimee

Sarah said...

I know I have a little girl of my own, but wHOA! Chanel is just toooooo cute!! Dito on the model baby. I love her!

The Nelson Family said...

I know what you mean about hating to leave her. I still love what I do, but I do dread leaving little Janie every time I go.
When I read that she is 8 months it hit me so hard that Jane is almost 8 months. That sounds so old, you know, like 25 sounds so much older than 24 when you're saying it out loud :) Oh well, it does go by too fast. Everyone tells you this, but I guess you just have to be a mom to know it.
You guys are amazing and Chanel is SO darling. Those Halloween costumes were so great as well! Was her costume some sort of a tribute to TOMMY (the sleepy puppy)? HA HA. Take care!
Camilynne

Anonymous said...

Lis..that was so sweet! You are such a cute mom...and Chanel really is a little angel! I didn't even know you were going to be student teaching. Are you teaching voice/dance/acting? You are way too talented. I promise to post my tag soon..swear! We love you guys and miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

I finally answered your tag! Sorry I'm such a slacker...

Matt and Jamie said...

Make sure she saves a date for Jaxon!

tiff and chris johnson said...

so you have the most beautiful baby in the world, you know that right? I'm seriously obsessed with her. EVeryday i hear her giggling in the background at mom's house and I secretly get so jealous she's not gnawing on my frumpy chin. I love you donk donk-i miss you! darla totally chewed up my phone chord the other day and my battery has been dead on my phone ever since! TRAGIC! i love you though!xoxo

The Christensen Family said...

hey - just teary eyed watching your slideshow! I can't stand how beautiful she is... But not surprising with her mommy and daddy! Eight months has flown! We love her so much... XXOO

The Lead Singer said...

I'm dying at you cute your family is. I'm SO HAPPY for you guys. Your little girl makes me want to grab her and kiss her cheeks just like you did to all the little Asian babies when we were in Japan. Remember how obsessed you were? I love you, Lis!

Bethany said...

Hello Beautiful Lisanne!!! I found your blog on Wyatt's page. Your daughter is absolutely beautiful. Our son is 6 1/2 months old...so they are very close in age. What amazing little gifts we have. You look beautiful and it's so wonderful to read how you're doing!!

Tyler said...

she is absolutely beautiful! i need to call you. we've been sick 5 different times in the last month! dont you miss syracuse?!?! ha....

Kari said...

Okay Lis, it's time for an update!! We need more Chanel!!

Love you!

The Christensen Family said...

Kay Jeffy - YOUR TURN! Update no battles! I love Cha Cha and could look at her all day, but member when you gave me such a hard time?! Game on...

Tony said...

Lisanne and Elder Lee! WHAAAAT's UP! This is Tony Jimenez from BYU and the Mission. I just found that you had a blog and can I say I felt the spirit just looking at your page. So cute! Your daughter...whaaat a beautiful gift from Heaven! Congrats! I am so sad we lost contact. I hope that we can keep each other updated on our lives even if its through blogs. I am in Japan now performing at Tokyo Disneyland. I have a blog too with my adventures. Oh, how I miss you Lisaanne! And Elder Lee...Tu me Manque Aussi! May God bless you and your beautiful family!

Love Tony

erin wilson said...

Lisanne! I stumbled upon your blog today and am seeing Channel for the first time. She is GORGEOUS!!!! But, what else could be expected! It looks like you are doing well as a family and loving life which is just what I hope for all of my friends. E-mail me anytime! erinwilson5@gmail.com. Love ya! Erin

christensen crew said...

Hey Lu and J....Okay, I wasn't going to say anything....but 20 comments might be a clue....Time for some fresh pics of our baby girl Chanel! Loves...kate

Jenny Zemp said...

Lisanne! I found you from Wyatt's page. I'm so thrilled you are so happy! I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering if you'd started having babies yet (you were always so good with the kids on YA tour; I knew you were destined to be a super-mom). It looks like our little girls were born just days apart! Eva is 8 months old now, too. Check out our family website at evajoy.notlong.com. Lova ya! So good to find you here!
Jen Zemp

Ash said...

Your daughter is the prettiest girl ever. She takes after her mom for sure. She had no choice. I totally miss seeing you guys Lis. Congrats on student teaching, you will do so good. The kids will love you.
Ash Gardner