5.11.2009

The Women in My Life

My life is incomplete without these two women. Of course, my own mother lights up my life daily with her optimism, faith, easy-going nature and unfeigned love. She is my hero, my foundation and I would do anything for her because that is the way she has always lived for me. My mother is my joy!

My life is also incomplete without my mother-in-law as she is the woman who raised the most important man in my life. He adores and respects her and in his love and admiration for her, I have developed my own deep appreciation for her and the woman she is. She loves deep and puts the needs of her children above her own. She always makes you feel as though you are the most important creature in her life and treats you as such. I love my mother's deeply and pay tribute to them both in my heart daily as I strive to be like them.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy Mother's Day yesterday.

Did you paint your railing? I would love to see it.

Tara Hoppie said...

What a beautiful tribute to your two Mothers. BTW, your mom looks SO familiar. How could I possibly know her?

tiff and chris johnson said...

OH Donk! Hooray for Mother's! Happy Mother's day to you! seeing how you have been sort of my second mom my whole life. I heart you sissy. xoxo

tiff and chris johnson said...

OH Donk! Hooray for Mother's! Happy Mother's day to you! seeing how you have been sort of my second mom my whole life. I heart you sissy. xoxo

Broadbent Family said...

Your mom is an absolute angel. I am just happy thinking about her. She makes everyone feel so loved and so special. I love watching the kind of mom that she is to all of you and just hope that I can come close. I feel so blessed to have moved to alpine at the exact same time and learn from your amazing family--especially you and your mom. You are the most amazing mom yourself,Lis, I am so inspired by you every time I'm with you. Happy Mothers Day. Love you.