So, we were in Costco the other day and after I loaded up both kids in the cart Chanel says to me, "Momma, I wuv him." Look at him. Is there any reason why you wouldn't?
oh absolutely no reason why anyone shouldn't wuv him. He's the most perfect child in existence. Make sure he keeps that up so that when Ellie is bigger she can learn good manners. Kinda worried she's going to be a bad influence on the little tyke...ho hum. Cousins in wuv. What do ya do? Love you donk
7 comments:
He is adorable. I can see why she "wuvs him". I love it when kids say those thing without any prompting on our part
Oh, so sweet. I can totally see why she wuvs him too! He is precious, and so is Chanel.
Of course!!!!!!!!! TOo cute.
oh absolutely no reason why anyone shouldn't wuv him. He's the most perfect child in existence. Make sure he keeps that up so that when Ellie is bigger she can learn good manners. Kinda worried she's going to be a bad influence on the little tyke...ho hum. Cousins in wuv. What do ya do? Love you donk
So cute!
Thanks for your kind comments on my blog. I was smiling when I read it because everything you said to me are things I think of you. Luv ya!
hahaha
https://www.cekaja.com/kredit-tanpa-agunan/
Post a Comment