3.10.2009

Happy Two Years Chanel!

Last week we celebrated Chanel turning the big 2! Jeff and I took her to Wal Mart to pick out the bike of her choice and we spent forever there as she toodled around. Finally she chose a little three wheeler and wouldn't take her grip off it until we came to the car and she realized she had to put it in the trunk. Jeff had Chanel in his arms, and after he loaded the bike in the car and shut the trunk, she whispered in his ear, "Daddy, I got a good bike." The day was complete after that.



15 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh wow! Is she two already? What a cute bike story!!

Trish said...

That is so cute! Happy Birthday, Cha Cha! xoxo

The Thompson's said...

So cute! She is darling.

Andrea Weaver said...

I can't ever get over how cute Cha Cha is!! That cake is so darling too!!

Hunter had so much fun the other day. He kept saying "I want to go to Lisanne's and again mommy"....

Ash said...

Lis could she be any cutter. Absolutely darling. How are you? Miss seeing you. Your family is beautiful.

Meli said...

how cute!! happy birthday to chanel! wished we could have come!

Bayles Clan said...

happy birthday chanel! she is a doll and cute cake! Edith loves the princess thing too. how is life with 2? hope all is well!

Kass Martin said...

congrats on your sweet little baby! he's so cute. we are partying it up for miss Bridget's birthday tomorrow. can't wait. it's amazing how fast they grow up. the comment about getting a good bike i so cute. love it.

Nicole said...

Happy birthday! She is SO sweet. Hug her close - it all goes by SO fast!

tiff and chris johnson said...

DOOOOOOOOOOOONK!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Stop being so amazing!!!!! Oh my word first and foremost...the simplicity pictures just blow my mind. What in the WORLD!!!???? they are so perfect I want to frame them and put them up in MY HOUSE!! THen second of all...daddy i got a good bike!??)!@(#&*& I mean really!?? She's too much donk! And grizz is just too perfect in those pictures...and you are so angelic and beautiful and amazing and miss priss already misses bongo. I'm so mad at you for not living here. Come be by me

Kristen said...

Oh to be two again! No worries and life revolving around everything you want!

The Gardners said...

Hey you... It was fun running into you this morning. I'm impressed you make it to the gym that early after being up all night with a newborn, and you looked great too!! (I don't look good at 6am no matter how much I've slept :)

Being sleep deprived is the hardest part about these new babies, and it seems to last such a long time. But if I remember right most of my kids would start sleeping much longer stretches by about 6 or 7 weeks old. So hopefully your little guy will soon, they each decide to do it so differently. Hang in there!

Hope to run into you again soon!

Tara Hoppie said...

I can hardly believe Chanel is two! I remember when we were first in the ward Chanel was a baby with a sparkly pacifier :-) She is so darling, especially with those ringlet pigtails!

The Zeediks said...

Lis! You are absolutely stunning! Honestly... And I cannot believe that little gal is 2! She is so pretty lis. Her little curled pigtails and those beautiful eyes..I just love her!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/10-film-komedi-terbaik/