3.05.2009

Ellie turns Princess Pea

This past weekend we ventured to California for 24 hours to support little Ellie in her baby blessing. I've termed her "Miss Priss" or better yet, "Princess Pea" because of her most delicate nature. In Tiffany's words she demands, "hold me, love me, change me, feed me!" I just couldn't love her more. Here are a few pics of our quick trip.

Here we are with as many girls as could make it.

Our precious Grammy with little Revey.

Here's "Little Miss Priss" and our "Grizz". As you can see, our one month old and Tiffy's three month old are the same size!

7 comments:

Tara Hoppie said...

So cute.

I just looked ot your lats entry, and I love the photos of your family. I have rarely seen such beautiful pictures.

Kim Allgood said...

Congratulations Jeff and Lisanne. He is perfect!

Love,
The Allgoods

Anonymous said...

You guys are all so beautiful!! We need to all get together again for a big girls lunch! P.S. are you sure you just had a baby? You look amazing!

christensen crew said...

Lis...Oh, what darling family pictures by Angie! Those are all so precious! My fave is the one of Cha Cha and Revey's....couldn't be cuter! I love them, they are timeless...wink! And the pic of Ellie and Revey....Oh my goodness. he looks like Jeffie's clone! So cute. That was a special day. And I have been laughing at how I look like a total giant in the sister pic. Giant. I am not to scale!! Ha ha. I sure love you...can't wait to see you Sunday!

The Christensen Family said...

darling photos... so sad that we had to miss out! you are gorgeous as usual! love you guys!

Justin and Lindsey Neumann said...

Lisanne!!! Hey, I'm so glad I came across your blog. Congrats on your little boy. He is so adorable! Not to mention your little girl, I had never seen any pictures of her. Beautiful little family:)

Kristen said...

I have never met your cute baby yet, which is good since we have had chronic colds at our house, but I think he is so cute and looks like a boy version of Chanel. So Cute!