This was the sunset our last night there. I cry every time. What a trip! It's amazing though, two weeks we've been home and it feels like we never went. I want another one.
Congrats on graduation....that is truly the best feeling in the world. All of that hard work, time, and energy paid off.....what an exciting time. Hawaii looked like a blast. Glad you guys are doing well.
Congrats! To the both of you. What are strong couple you make. We see Jeff's sister Carrie and her family out at the pool at least once a week. It's fun hanging out and talking, it's so funny how everyone in Fresno has connections to someone else. Have a Great Day!
Good times for sure! So... I hear that you are my replacement in RS. We need to get together so I can pass on all kinds of important info to you! You will be so great. Lots of big things happening in your life lately, yes?
This Internet thing is pretty amazing, eh? Here I am minding my own business and before I know it, I've been sucked into some sort of blog vortex where I found you and your wife. Congrats on doing good things with life. Here's to your family. Hope we run into each other again some time. The old 4th of July 5k is coming up again...you game?
congratulations on your graduations! Oh Hawaii is bliss, isn't it? Well, this is Heidi, your old Dance Club friend:) i was going to tell you that I started an adult dance class, would love to have you come, if you are interested, email me. heidijohnson22@gmail.com!
Hey lisanne....this is jenny (bawden) olson. how are you?! I am so jealous that you went to Hawaii. I want to go sooo bad! Congrats on graduation as well....huge accomplishment! Hope all is well with you! It is fun to see what you and your cute family have been up to!
15 comments:
Lisanne who's that hispanic guy you're with?...
Totally jealous! Hawaii sounds wonderful and well deserved after your family's great accomplishments!
Congrats on graduation....that is truly the best feeling in the world. All of that hard work, time, and energy paid off.....what an exciting time. Hawaii looked like a blast. Glad you guys are doing well.
Beautiful couple I must say. I am so glad you got to go. Yah time for another one. Love ya Lis.
Ok...that's such a postcard picture! And I don't think I've ever seen you so tan. Such models...both of you. I miss you!
seriously jeff is darker than i am! ha ha! we are so jealous!!
Congrats! To the both of you. What are strong couple you make. We see Jeff's sister Carrie and her family out at the pool at least once a week. It's fun hanging out and talking, it's so funny how everyone in Fresno has connections to someone else. Have a Great Day!
How fun. I love Hawaiian sunsets. There is nothing like it. You look super skinny p.s.
Just inviting you to add your blog link to our viewmont high class of 99 blog.
www.viewmonthighclassof99.blogspot.com
Good times for sure!
So... I hear that you are my replacement in RS. We need to get together so I can pass on all kinds of important info to you! You will be so great.
Lots of big things happening in your life lately, yes?
Congrats! I am so happy for you guys. You both look great. Being done with school is the best!
This Internet thing is pretty amazing, eh? Here I am minding my own business and before I know it, I've been sucked into some sort of blog vortex where I found you and your wife. Congrats on doing good things with life. Here's to your family. Hope we run into each other again some time. The old 4th of July 5k is coming up again...you game?
Todd Hollingshead
congratulations on your graduations! Oh Hawaii is bliss, isn't it? Well, this is Heidi, your old Dance Club friend:) i was going to tell you that I started an adult dance class, would love to have you come, if you are interested, email me. heidijohnson22@gmail.com!
Hey lisanne....this is jenny (bawden) olson. how are you?! I am so jealous that you went to Hawaii. I want to go sooo bad! Congrats on graduation as well....huge accomplishment! Hope all is well with you! It is fun to see what you and your cute family have been up to!
Jenny : )
You are a wafe! what a beautiful couple! So jealous!
Post a Comment