3.05.2008

Happy One Year Chanel!



It came and it went and I cried myself to sleep thinking, "I'll never get three months back, I'll never get six months back, I'll never get one year back." I don't want to grow up! My babies will be babies forever.

22 comments:

The Nelson Family said...

I can't even think of Jane turning one yet. It's just a couple of weeks away and I wish it would stay a couple of weeks away forever. What a fun stage they are in! I LOVE it. Chanel looks adorable as always! Can't wait to see you guys. Camilynne

Tyler said...

i cant believe she is one now! that is crazy! awww. we love chanel! and we love and miss you! how is life?

Jon and Ashley Lefrandt said...

Happy Birthday Cha Cha! I remember a year ago thinking that she might be born on my birthday... my how time flies! She is a beautiful little girl! So glad she is around to show Lily the ropes!

Love you guys!

Jon

Siggy said...

Adorable! I need to meet this sweet baby and you too Lisanne! I have heard great things about you from your in-laws as well as Jeff! Love-Sigrid

Kenz said...

Happy Birthday to little Cha Cha! Looks like in the picture she is close to or already walking! In my opinion, she looks a lot like her Mommy. What a fun stage!! Thanks for the post!

Ash said...

Lis Chanel just turned one. Wow! Time goes by so fast huh. She looks so beautiful in her pictures. One thing I have learned is you get to experience all those months again with a new child when that time comes, and it's amazing because the love for the second child is just as strong. Miss you!

Trish said...

So cute! Happy birthday Cha-Cha (said in the cutest Emma voice) Jeff- break out the BBQ - I'm ready!!

Broadbent Family said...

I don't think I can handle her walking!! She couldn't be more precious. Oh my gosh, I need to see her immediately! I hope you bring her to book club tonight. Happy Birthday Chanel!

paintingyoupretty said...

She is the cutest thing I have EVER seen!

Mumsy said...

Hey, Jeff!

Sigrid just told me you had a blog, so I thought I'd come on over and say hello.

What beautiful, sweet family you have! Chanel is darling.

The first year is so sweet, but it just keeps getting better.

Lindsey (Rose) Johnson

The Christensen Family said...

Oooohhh! I can't get enough of her in that tutu! She is gorgeous and we couldn't love her more! Love you all to pieces! xxoo

Kari said...

Wow! One? Already? Time sure flies. She is adorable...must be time to have more!! You need at least 20 babies...they are gorgeous.

christensen crew said...

Happy Birthday enchanting little Chanel! She is it. She is so beautiful you guys. Okay, I know I say it too much, but I believe it. She is so precious....and We can't wait to see her Sunday, for a big ole sunday dinner birthday party Christensen Style!

Congratulations Lis, you survived the "my baby is a year old blues"--Just wait until she turns five!

We love you three cuties....see you Sunday!

Bayles Clan said...

so cute! it is all about crazy fast development now! i swear after edith turned one she changed everyday-new words, expressions, discoveries! it is so much fun! chanel is so adorable!

Heidi Openshaw said...

What a beautiful little girl! I love the outfit, and those cheeks. She is darling!

Kass Martin said...

What a darling little girl. I can't believe our little girls are turning one! Just wait until they are 3 and telling you when you are describing why they can't grow up "I'm gonna grow up, I've got to reach my stuff" It gets more and more fun.

Jessica said...

Just thought I'd make a post so you can link to our blog if you want. Next time we're in Utah we'll have to get these 3rd or 4th cousins together. Chanel is beautiful.

Mikey and Jess

Anonymous said...

Awww...stay little dang it! Seriously, I'm not sure if I've ever seen a more darling little girl! She is such a doll! Miss you and love you lots!

Sarah said...

I love that outfit!! Did she love the cake or what???

PS: so glad this morning is over. You are soooo right..we've got to make these activites less hectic & exhausting!

Bethany said...

Wow, she is so beautiful. What a great, and FUN age!!!

Pete said...

I don't know how I stumbled upon your blog but Chanel is BEAUTIFUL!! I am dreading Bailey turning one,.. but if she is half as cute as Chanel I think I will be just fine!

Tyson,Brandy,Chanel, Crew said...

Lisanne she is beautiful!! I didn't know that you had a baby!!! Your going to laugh because I have a little girl who is almost 10 months and her name is CHANEL Maile!! So funny!