

Ok, so we know everyone only wants pictures of Cha Cha, and rightly so, but Lisanne downloaded some new software on her mac to work for her phone, and now it won't allow us to upload any pictures, and all the pictures are on her computer. So, we're taking it to the Genius Bar this week. Anyway, our newest addiction is actually an old addiction renewed: Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream from Baskin Robbins. It's the perfect temperature, the perfect texture, the perfect flavor, and the perfect chocolate chips (they're ground up into the ice cream, and they're NOT waxey like every other try-hard ice cream out there...simply put, the ice cream is flawless). So, for the perfect experience, I recommend you find your nearest Baskin Robbins and ask for 2 scoops of mint chocolate chip on a sugar cone - this is key - no normal cones, and no waffle cones. ONLY the sugar cone.






16 comments:
Nice!! I love their Mint Choc Chip. However, our family favorite was always the Peanut Butter/Chocolate. Mmmmmm!
Nick is also a ice cream fanatic. It's funny you should comment on mint chocolate chip, because this week we found the perfect one. Farr or Russells (same company). They use the perfectly ground up kind of chips not the big ones (Nick hates those ones) and the ice cream is very creamy. You should try it!
Right up my alley. I love mint chocolate chip! I left you a voice mail...
ooohhh... yum! but BRobbins can't hold a candle to Coldstone! I mean - are we even related at this point? You are walking a fine line... be careful! ;)
oh my gosh amazing. I don't even like mint but i'll try it just because I trust you. By the way, Chris was black on his color test, just like Jeffy! You two are twins and you didn't even know it :-) love you
that is my fav too! so sad...the nearest baskin robbins to syracuse is 3-0 mins away. whah! oh well. eat an extra for the four of us. hey, call me sometime so we can talk abt the msg i left. bye!
I love mint chocolate chip and I just found a Baskin Robins a few blocks from my house today! Naughty, naughty!
That sound so yummy! We are ice cream lovers too! We are always up for more yummy suggestions. I'm having a sweet tooth just writing aobut it. Next time your out, pick us up some!
Mint Chocolate Chip is my FAVORITE! Jesse hates it, so I never have to share...hehe.
I found your blog through a friend of a friend, and just wanted to leave a comment!
Your family is beautiful, and your daughter is just darling!
Happy blogging:)
Oh my goodness JEFF LEE... it's Mandy Alvey (Martin). This is crazy.. I looked on Nanny's blog and somehow came upon your family.. Congratulations on your little girl. What a great family you have.. so glad to see you doing well:)
Oh my! Do you know how excited I was to come across your blog?! Your baby is beautiful! We need to get together...I am back in Centerville in good 'ole Grandpa Glens basement! Love you! Sigrid
Lis this sounds so good. I am off to the nearest baskin robbins. I have to admit though I love the pink bubble gum ice cream from there. I don't know if I could replace it with the mint. Miss ya. We need to get together!
I've never laughed so hard about BERG!! Haven't heard that for so long. I miss you Lis!!! I still have your family's Christmas card up on my fridge...and I've never heard so many people go off about anything in my life....about what an amazingly beautiful family you are, etc, etc...
DANGLES!!!!!!!!
We miss your blog! Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't a certain little missy have a birthday yesterday? Definitely POST-WORTHY!
That looks so good right now...
Post a Comment