
Let's be honest. The Patriots are going to win the Super Bowl. Let's be honest again: I cannot stand watching them win. Just look how happy Tom Brady is - ugh. There's no reason to be such a hater, but I am. Oh well. I guess I'll just root for the Giants.






10 comments:
amen brother!!! I'm also a brady hater and hope the giants can pull out a victory. lets see, a few other things i hate about the pats: coach hoody, randy moss, spy games, and wes welker on 3rd down! go giants.
Tom Brady is hot, does that count for anything...and seriously they are undeafted, do you really want to mess up their record?
Derik says you cannot win super bowls based on how cute the team is...I guess the Giants will win then!
I couldn't agree with you more. The guy is an awful role model. He unabashedly advocates pornography and he changes girlfriends as frequently as the Pats win. One of his girlfriends recently had his baby, but that didn't stop him from jumping in bed with Gisele, the Victoria Secrets supermodel. This guy is low quality. The Manning family has my respect and my well wishes on Sunday!
-Kenz, a proud American family watchdog
GO GIANTS!!! I love underdogs....
Jeff, excellent work on the "Bloggage" recently. Keep it up man! Your blog looks great!
C'mon Jeff, give the Giants a bit more credit. Eli is a new man! If he doesnt turn the ball over, I could see a Giants victory. You know I'll be reppin' NYC...GO GIANTS!
Oh my gosh GO BRADY! Can't argue with a hot guy... it's a fact
So i'm blogging again badonkadonk. Find me.
KISSES!
WHEW, I didn't say the guy was a good role model...just hot!
Lis the giants came through for us!! Yeah. I was so excited. What an amazing last few plays to win the game. I was so glad to hear from you Lis. Yah let's play soon. I would love hang. Miss ya tons.
p.s. the first post was from ryan...i wouldn't have a clue what to say!
Hi! I am a good family friend of the Johnson's from California. I found your blog while blog surfing. I have been wanting to make my blog private too and can't figure out how to do it with over 100 viewers... I saw that someone was going to email you the info with how to do it. Do you mind emailing me at summerthackeratgmaildotcom when you figure it out? I would really appreciate it... thanks so much!
Post a Comment