A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
I've been tagged by Steph and Trish. Sorry guys, it's taken me awhile.
1. I fell in love with Jeff hard and quick. After meeting him, I couldn't think of anyone else. To this day-I'm still falling in love...everyday.
2. I really wish I'd fulfilled that dream of being a "Rodeo Queen." My brothers discouraged me, but I'll always regret it. I need a horse...badly!
3. Our daughter Chanel brings me more joy than I ever dreamed I'd experience. Having a baby has changed my life (not so much in a busy sort of way, but in a nourishing kind of way).
4. I dream of having 10 children. Sounds strangely Mormon, but I'm serious.
5. I get strange obsessions with prominent individuals I really admire and I stalk them. Sounds scary, I know.
6. My heart beats faster when I see good theatre and listen to beautiful music.
(7.) I love to dream. I believe anything is possible.
I tag Donkeh, Lindsay, Andrea, Ashley, Katie, Mackenzie and Lauren
10.16.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






10 comments:
Lis! I will let Ash have the fun of being tagged... but, I just had to congratulate you on figuring out how to put music on your blog! excellent work! love it! We sure do love you, and can't wait to play again soon!
Hey Lisanne, this is mickell warner! Thanks for your comment. Your little family is also darling. Little girls are seriously the sweetest things. Chanel is beautiful!! And I'm sure you're such a great mom. Isn't blogging the best. i love to sneak a peek at what others are up to:)
Thanks for humoring us, Lisanne! I think you would have been the perfect Rodeo Queen. I can see you waving and smiling right now.....Trish
you know what's funny donk is I was using your blog to get all my names! haha i guess I just figured I already had you on there. so lame. Anyway donk, you're my best friend. If anyone understands, it's you :-) I love you sister
Oh I'm so excited that I'm tagged. So much pressure to think of something interesting to write. I'm working on it.
Lis,
I love your tag post. YOU CAN achieve anything you set your mind to. That's certainly not true for all people, but for you it is. So, if you do really want those TEN kids, I know you'll get them--but I must warn you, proceed with caution.
Katie
We were totally amazed when we saw your name on our blog! We were happy you found us! I think everyone is in the blogging world! Thanks so much for your comment. It was fun to hear from you too. Your baby is so sweet and precious. I am sure you are such an incredible mother. You do need to have 10 kids because they will all be amazing people like their mom and dad. Keep in touch! Kelli
You'd be the best rodeo queen ever! Ha!! Maybe Chanel will have to fulfill your dreams or that! Sorry I haven't finished my tag questions.....I will soon I promise. Love you Lis!!!
Lisanny,
Farmer Dick also wishes that you had become a rodeo queen. I read that about you and it brought back a flood of memories of you and your cowgirl phase. Oh, all those hilarious phases we went through as kids! Wish we were still as close of friends......
Love you!
Kenz
Post a Comment