10.15.2007

Park City Getaway

This past week Jeff had Fall Break. I was really excited to have him all to myself until he informed me he had a week packed full of meetings and work. I'd had enough of this and decided to take him away for a weekend. This was the first time we had Chanel away from us for A WHOLE NIGHT! Although we enjoyed our much needed time alone, we couldn't wait to get back to our little bundle.





2 comments:

Trish said...

Every couple needs a weekend getaway! ps. I tagged you...again :) xo Trish

The Nelson Family said...

Lisanne - how do you always look so perfect!? I know Brad and I need a weekend away together...needless to say, Jane and I have had many weekends alone together (in Utah and Cali without Brad)!

I also love looking at Chanel's eating photos and comparing them to Jane's eating photos posted on m blog. Jane is naked and messy from head to toe, followed by a bath shot...Chanel is stylish and perfect always - just like her mom.

Take care, Camilynne