9.05.2007

GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!


Last Friday night Jeff and I had our nieces over for a joint family sleep over. We had 8 girls total ranging from ages 6 months to 11. We made pizza, went to the park and performed, took a group foot bath, made cookies, played games and watched movies. Oh what a night!


After our group tub, we pushed the couches together and piled all the girls together with sleeping bags to watch a movie. All the girls began to tire except two...the Christensen girls! We don't know what sleep is over here. About half way through the movie, Addie and Bella requested a bed time story. I read to them in my bed and sent them off to finish the movie. About an hour went by and I assumed the house was asleep. I turned off the lights and closed my eyes. Around 3:00am I felt a tap on my shoulder...it was Addie. She was wide awake and informed me the movie was over and wanted another one. I leaped out of bed to meet Bella in the other room. They were both awake and wanted to watch Cinderella. I put it on for them and it put them to sleep. The next morning, the entire crew had to wake the Christensen girls up. Just a day in the life!


After the park I went to give cha cha a bath and of course all the girls wanted to take part. Here are 12 little feet in a bubble bath.


Hadlee, who is 11 yrs. old and the oldest was the master of the bunch. She choreographed a cheer they all took part in. After each of them argued over who was going to be Hadlee's partner, the youngest, Addie took the prize! "The Lions" performed a perfect cheer for Jeff and I. What would life be like without little girls?


Here are the girls at the park in their jammies. (Of course, you have so much more fun when you're in your jammies.)


Here are all the girls (including little cha cha) before we made our way to the park.


Our nieces Adria and Lauren giggling while taking a bite.


Our niece Mya munching on some homemade pizza (she added the pepperoni herself!)

3 comments:

Kenz said...

Darling pictures! You are not only a first class Mother, but an AMAZING auntie as well. Lisanny, we really need to get together before we move in December. I would so love that!
Toodles, Kenz

Jami Stevenson said...

Lisanne, you are BRAVE! What a fun night, you definitely are going to be the favorite Aunt.

The Christensen Family said...

You are the cutest auntie and uncle ever! Thank you so much for spoiling Bella...She really had so much fun! She adores you and worships those other little girls. It was a perfect night for her -- Thank you! The photos are darling - I want copies! XOXO