Here we are with our niece Mykol who is fifteen but looks like she's 25! She'll be attending Viewmont this year as a big time 10th grader. "Watch out Viewmont!"
Our Conquering Hero!
Jeff intently watching the game...so serious.
Here are our adorable nieces and nephew (Coleman, Addie and Bella)
Here we are at Scott Lefrandt's (and our cousin)) high school football game. Jeff's high school (Viewmont) played my high school (Lone Peak). We all traveled to Bountiful for the game and laughed hard as our rivals went to battle. Unfortunately, Viewmont won but Scott scored and played great!
FAIRY FRIENDS FOREVER
Chanel's first birthday party was a hit! She got all dressed up in her tutu and was "one of the girls!" Wings, face painting, flowers and sparkles...she'll treasure this memory with her cousins forever
Chanel with her great grandmother also known as "grammy". This picture will be a treasure as grammy is now 95 years old.
GRANDMA KEEKO
Cha Cha and Keeko
Kissies for Grandma!
Here we are with Grandma Keeko! Jeff started school Monday and his parents came for a visit and send off. We love having Grandma near...






8 comments:
Hi Lisanne, it's Lauren! I saw you had a blog from Mackenzie's site. I love all your pictures...I think you guys are the most beautiful family ever!!! And Chanel....so adorable! I hope everything is going well. Just wanted to say hi.
Lisanne, Hey it is Jen Stout...I came across your blog and ok, you seriously have the most gorgeous family! You look like you came straight from a magazine! And Chanel is so precious--such cute pictures!! Hope things are going well!!
love all the pictures! the fairy party was fantastic and those pictures truly capture how fun it was!
It was so much fun to hang out with you at the fabulous fairy party, Chanel is adorable, and I love the tutu!
Lis.
Your blog is officially... BIG TIME. It was great seeing you today, even if it was only for a second.
Love you,
Jon
Wow! Grammy doesn't look a day over 75.
Hey SO proud that we hosted Cha Cha's very first birthday party. Her tutu outfit was perfect and she fit right in with the big girls. We are beyond lucky to have such a supportive Auntie and Uncle and baby cousin. Thanks for coming and for helping so much. You are a doll - as usual! Love you!
Lisanne, it's Cortney Holden-Russell! I found your blog through Kensie's... holy cow your daughter is BEAUTIFUL! We saw Stevens Grandmother when she was down here for your sister's wedding. Just wanted to say "hi!"
Post a Comment