10.01.2009

Lessons by Lisanne


I just got my first piano and am anxious to put it to use!
This is something I've wanted to do my entire life.
If you or someone you know is interested in a lesson,
give me a call.
(Double click on the flyer for details)

8 comments:

Sarah said...

So cool!!

Krazy Keetch's said...

uh oh you are probably going to have my Brianna over there singing for ya! So awesome! There isn't a better person for this job. I'll have to talk to keetchy and get back to you!

tiff and chris johnson said...

Donk. You're amazing. I heart you and everything about you.Please give me long distance lessons.

Ash said...

Lis I love that your doing this, you will be wonderful at it. You have a lot of talents! I coach your darling nieces Kate and Lauren at Lone Peak. I love them so much. I have gotten to know your sweet Ant Diane too. What a great family to know. Love you. Hope all is well with you guys.

Ashley said...

How fun. I have always wanted a piano too...some day! Best of luck!

Sue said...

I SO wish I still lived there, I would totally sign up for lessons! I've actually been thinking about trying to find someone in my small town. I'm not much of a singer, but I'd like to be.

The kiddos are growing up and looking super cute, as always!

Tara Hoppie said...

How great! I can't imagine a better vocal coach. I will spread the word.

P.S. That photo of you is breathtaking. You are a beautiful woman inside and out.

abo-bder said...




شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات
شركة شحن من الرياض الي الامارات