Jeff and I went to Powell without the kids and had so much fun. It was a trip of "first's" for me: first time to Powell, first time to have Jeffy all to myself without homework and first time I actually "got up" on a wake board! (I look intense, I know. First time and I'm focused.) I've heard Jeff talk about this trip since we first met, but I never realized what joy the trip brought him until I experienced it with him. He was like a child the first day. I've not seen him that happy in a LONG time. He even cried while driving home. Obviously Powell is his "happy place". I promised him we'd never go another summer without it.
9.02.2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
Lake Powell is HEAVEN, especially without kids. And by the way I think its totally illegal to look that good in Lake Powell. You look amazing as always.
I am so happy to see you up on a wake board!! Hey...So intense! I love it. That looks like so much fun! Miss you guys.
LOVE your face on the wakeboard! Classic! And...I am totally impressed cause I would have never guessed that was your first time "UP" - Powell is Casey's "Happy Place" too. By the way, you sang beautifully in church on Sunday, I didnt see your afterwards, so sorry for the 'praise' on your blog!
Hey, I'm glad you guys had a fun time. And I have to agree with the other comment, it's totally illegal to look that good at the Lake. I love all the cute pictures of the kids. Your 2 little ones are the perfect little fusions of you and Jeff- I love it!
XOXO Kenz
Lake Powell is such a Happy place. Glad you got to experience it. Good job on the wakeboard!
this is emily
Isn't Powell the best?!? I can't believe how big your kids have gotten since we moved out of the ward! They are both so stinkin cute! Hope you guys are doin good!
Post a Comment