1.05.2009
New Year's Eve '08
Jeff takes me out every New Year's. He says, "It's a lover's holiday." I say, "I'll take it!" So we dropped off Chanel at my in-laws and scurried off for a quiet and very special night. We always enjoy a nice dinner talking over the year gone by and discuss the excitement surrounding the year ahead. It's probably my favorite day of the year and one that always reminds me of the many blessings (and hardships) we've experienced that bring fullness to our life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
That is a FABULOUS tradition! I want it too.... happy new year!Good lucky with the new baby.. can't wait to see pictures of him!
Hey, that is how we roll on New Years too!
Guys...our little baby boy cousin is coming so soon! I can't wait!!! Lis, it seems like you are barely pregnant! You just do it so well and look so gorgeous the whole time....I am wowed that he will be here in a couple weeks or sooner!!! Love you guys, Kate
Sounds like a great tradition. I like it a lot. Perhaps it will be mentioned to Rich as 2010 approaches.
That looks so fun! I think the best nights in the world are when it's just me and Jon out for a special night. What a great tradition.
What a cute little Hubby.... I want to see pictures of the hall... So fun to hang out last night. That little Cha Cha is so cute.....
XOXO Shelby
Post a Comment