12.28.2008

Christensen Merry Christmas

Rather than doing gifts for each other this year, my Christensen siblings decided to spend a night together over dinner. Here we are at the most amazing restaurant and setting for a big group. Notice how it is impossible for anyone to get lost in conversation while chatting around this big, round table! It's a new family tradition that we are looking forward to each year. Sushi and good company...nothing better.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

fun! where?

tishelem said...

Oh, how I love seeing ALL of you beautiful people all together!! Would you please order a table for 20 next year for the Madsen siblings to join you??! My love to all~

Tara Hoppie said...

Looks great! Where is that?

christensen crew said...

That table was amazing! Seriously good call on that one. We had so much fun....we love you guys. :)

tiff and chris johnson said...

Hoorah for sushi and the amazing Dan Juan! I really enjoyed the little get together but seems like you guys need to do the tradition once every other year..only when we're here :-) It's not allowed when i'm gone! We need to hang before the big move-we won't address it too much right now. Let's just leave it at we need to spend some SERIOUS time together. love you guys

tiff and chris johnson said...

DId I just say Dan Juan? That's a half asian half american. I mean don :-)

Nicole said...

What a great tradition! I wish our family was all close enough to do that, too. What a beautiful group, too!

Happy New Year!

Andrea Weaver said...

I just ADORE your family!!! What a fun tradition!

Andrea Weaver said...

Is that Tsunami??? Looks familiar!