3.28.2008

Easter Sunday


The Allen's sent us this picture of Cha Cha sneaking a jelly bean...if you look close you'll see the jelly bean stain on her Easter sweater! It was a wonderful day.

20 comments:

Broadbent Family said...

Oh that is way too cute! She is so DARLING! I can't wait to see her Tuesday. Love you.

Meli said...

oh my!!! she is so beautiful!! does she look a lot like you lisanne? i cant tell. she is seriously so cute. i cant tell if you have already gone private...if you have maybe youll have to blog on why you did so. were those weirdos on your site?

Okey's said...

Hi Lisanne. I found your blog through another Fresno native. You have such a precious little girl! She is beautiful just like her mom. I would love to be added to your list when you go private. My e mail address is janaokey@yahoo.com. Tell your family hi for me.
Jana (Parker) Okey

Jessica said...

Loving the headbands!

Kenz said...

"He takes care of our stake, including the Hmongs."

-Rapping Roses '94 in honor of Steve Christensen Sr.'s birthday.

Brady and Lauren said...

That picture is ADORABLE! I haven't seen her in so long and I can't believe how big she is. They grow up way too fast.

Heather Hansen said...

Hi-I found your blog through the Jackson family blog and would love to follow along. My email is hdeamer@hotmail.com

The Christensen Family said...

She is beautiful. We simply can't get enough of her! Love you all so much! xxoo

Jami Stevenson said...

Chanel just keeps getting more and more beautiful...she is going to be a heartbreaker!

Jade said...

Ok one of my favorite things about Easter is seeing little girls in their Easter dresses. And Chanel is one of the cutest! That was so cute when she called me the other day. Anyway, I have thought about going private myself, it's scary with all creepy people out there huh? You guys have my email but here it is again, jadegibb@gmail.com.

Bethany said...

Oh wow, she is so cute. Her eyes are SO BIG and beautiful!!!

Tate Family said...

Don't forget us!!!
kellyltate@yahoo.com
Darling pic of her!!!

Ash said...

I am going to go private with my blog and I want you to come with me. Will you send me your e-mail address to Ashlee2224@yahoo.com

The Zeediks said...

She is so incredibley beautiful! I love her!

Kyle and Ashlee said...

Chanel is ADORABLE....there is no doubt about it. I am glad that I am not the only mom who loves big bows and flowers on little girl's heads. Enjoy it before she stars ripping them off. That is such a sad day. Hope you guys are doing good!

Trish said...

Lis - I want to come with you when you go private. I think you already should have my e-mail to add to your list!

So fun that Easter morning! So happy Chanel is walking now and such a big girl!

Ash said...

Lis ya let's plan something each week so we can all see each other. Let's go do something fun. I miss all of you over there. Playgroups would be a blast. I am in.

McGuire's said...

Hey Lisanne, you guys are popular! i've never seen 48 comments on anyone's blog! I'd love to be added to your long list. Our email is garrettmc2@hotmail.com

McGuire's said...

our blog is garrettandemilymcguire.blogspot.com. if you were wondering.

Brady and Lauren said...

Lisanne,

I just got a new email address it is
laurenjones163@gmail.com

Thanks!