9.05.2007
GOOD MORNING LITTLE CHEF
The other night Chanel woke up just as Jeff and I were turning out the light to go to bed. I brought her into bed with us and snuggled her to sleep, so happy to have her in my arms. About an hour later, I woke up to her kicking the sheets and blowing bubbles. She didn't really go back to bed. Finally, Jeff and I just sat her up and let her play. She kept herself busy for a good part of the night. Jeff and I just looked at one another thinking, "are you kidding me?" The next morning she was bright eyed and bushy tailed...ready to meet the day with a bang! Jeff says the word "chef" in French means "boss". He told her that night, "I'm the boss. I'm the head chef, you're just the petite chef." Boy did she prove us wrong! The name has stuck. To Jeff, Chanel is now his "petite chef".



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






9 comments:
Love the new update (s)!!! Talk about the ultimate blogger. Lis... you are so big time!
Love,
Jon and Ash
Lis and Jeff.... She is so precious! She is the little Sous Chef! The Sous chef is the direct assistant of the executive chef and is second in command! Those little moments in the wee hours of the morning are the most priceless memories! You guys are the cutest parents to that little angel. AND, what an Auntie and Uncle you are too! What a darling girls sleepover! You guys are adorable!
I love nicknames! And little chef is perfect. Cha Cha looks adorable-even in the middle of the night.
She is too cute! I love her little expressions! You are darling parents will love looking back at these sweet moments when she is five and sassy! :)
I can't believe she looks so beautiful and happy in the middle of the night! She is so cute! What a darling little girl.
I hope you don't mind me peaking on your blog, I ran past it on Becky's. I actually went to school with your husband, so I just had to peak when I saw your name. Your daughter is absolutely adorable! What a beautiful little family!
Lisanne-
Okay, I have to admitt I've been stalking your blog for the past week or so.. I just have to tell you how GORGEOUS Chanel is! She's such a doll!! You look great too... you have such a cute little family!!
xoxo,
-Brooke (williams) Jackson
She is so beautiful. I love the Chef thing. I'm going to use it. Happy Birthday! I had so much fun today. I just love you and your family.
Brit Anderson
Lisanne- I found your site through Becky Kimball.....this is Jenny Bawden. Your little one is absolutely darling. So adorable! Hope things are well....it looks like they are. Keep in touch. Our site is chrisandjennyolson.blogspot.com. So fun to see what you are up to!
Jenny
Post a Comment